Wells Fargo & Co. agreed to pay a $70 million penalty in ending the banks five-year fight to settle legal claims over foreclosure missteps after the 2008 credit crisis. more »
With the nominees likely clear for the Republican and Democratic presidential tickets, speculation has turned to whom Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton could pick as their running mates. A number of those names mentioned are key figures on financial policy. Following are some of the top possible picks. more »
Mortgage applications and interest rates both increased during the week ending May 20, according to the Mortgage Bankers Associations weekly survey. more »
FHFA Director Mel Watt also reiterated concerns regarding insurance companies and large bank members, saying that some Home Loan Banks have large exposures to a few individual members. more »
2016 Top Producers
Staying on top of credit underwriting rules is essential for Rosalie Rains of Capital Financial Advisors, and when things get slow she can always turn to the two-color flier she made when she first started originating loans.
We move MI forward through innovation, attractive transparent pricing, the best terms of coverage, and a highly responsive approach to working with you.
- Arbor Bank Selects Pavaso Digital Close Platform
- DocMagic Announces eQC Automated Due Diligence Solution for Investors and Correspondent Lenders
- Simplifile Signs On 22 Additional Counties in Midwest, West Coast regions
- Simplifile Adds 16 County Recording Offices Across Southeast, Mid-Atlantic
- Simplifile and Landtech Data Corporation Integration Streamlines E-Recoding Process for Settlement Service Providers